I have Confluence admin access.
Can I find list of all user defined templates of different spaces in confluence ?
Is it possible to use or move template of one space to another space ?
@Sushmitha There is no way to do this in the delivered product and I do not know of any apps that provide this functionality.
I agree with Brant's statement.We use the templates mainly from globally created templates (Administration - Settings - Global Templates and Blueprints).
With this, we have the overview of existing custom templates via the TEMPLATES button in the Confluence main menu row.
For a few areas, templates are explicitly set. In two cases we then copied and pasted the templates in 3 other areas. So no effort and due to the insignificance no need for a list.
But I would vote for a new feature with. Maybe it makes sense to give the custom templates the possibility to assign categories to them, which then allow conclusions to the respective area...?
Greeting - Gaby
Hi @Sushmitha & @Gaby ! I am a new PM for Confluence Templates! I am exploring template permissions, moving templates across spaces, etc. I'd enjoy a quick zoom call with each of you if you're interested an available to learn about your desired functionality and specific templates use cases! Please book a time with me! thx.
Hi there,Is there still no possibility to get a list of all space templates?Neither with SQL nor with REST API?
Shouldn't it be possible to get it from the DB?
I didn't verfy the SQLs yet, but I think they should work.
select * from spaces where PAGETEMPLATES is not NULLselect * from PAGETEMPLATES p, SPACES s
where p.PAGETEMPLATEID = s.PAGETEMPLATES
Best, Amal
I have used the following in SQL:
SELECT CONCAT('[', s.SPACEKEY, ':]') Space, s.SPACEKEY SpaceKey, s.SPACETYPE Type, s.SPACESTATUS Status,t.TEMPLATENAME 'Template Name',format(t.LASTMODDATE, 'dd-MMM-yyyy') 'Last Modified',isnull(cu.display_name, um.lower_username) 'Last Modified By'FROM PAGETEMPLATES tJOIN SPACES s on t.SPACEID = s.SPACEIDLEFT JOIN user_mapping um ON t.LASTMODIFIER = um.user_keyLEFT JOIN cwd_user cu on um.lower_username = cu.lower_user_nameOrder By s.SPACENAME
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.