Hello,
First, some context as it could help. I'm trying to upgrade a self hosted Jira server from 7.10 to 8.20 installed on an ubuntu 18_04 running on a mysql 5.5 database (in order to later migrate my 8.20 instance into the cloud).
Here is what I've done :
- updated all my jira apps to the latest version available in 7.10.
- Uninstalled mysql5.5
sudo apt-get remove mysql-server mysql-client mysql-common mysql-devel mysql-shared mysql-shared-compat
sudo apt-get autoremove
sudo apt-get autocleansudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
- Installed mysql 5.7
wget http://repo.mysql.com/mysql-apt-config_0.8.10-1_all.deb
sudo dpkg -i mysql-apt-config_0.8.10-1_all.deb
sudo apt update
sudo apt install mysql-server
after starting mysql service,
mysql_upgrade <span>-</span>u root <span>-</span>p <span>--force<br><br>and restarting the service again</span>
- changed the dbconfig.xml and the mysql connector in the /lib/ directory
- ran the jira.bin and used the wizard to update an existing server
- updated all my plugins to the latest version
My jira instance is working fine. My dashboard is functionnal, my jira issues are the same as before and the custom scripted fields that were added with Adaptavist Scriptunner are there and have the correct value.
But when I go to the admin page to manage the apps, everything related to scriptrunner is a blank page. Script fields, listneners, etc. All blanks.
I checked the log and see nothing, both in tomcat logs and in jira logs.
Any suggestion?