We use confluence as our company Intranet and we have one designated space that serves as the homepage when people first go to it. One of the things we have there is company news which is serviced by blog posts in that space. One of our people in a department is responsible for post new company news items. We use the Blog Posts macro to include them on our Intranet main homepage.
I would like to know / find out if there is a good way to just have the news items have the title w/o the profile picture of the person posting the news. It's always the same person that handles the news posting and it honestly just detracts from what is posted. It doesn't need to be there. I've poked around a bit for possible solutions and have found some hacks people have done which also seemed to have other bad side effects. I'd like to just have something that removes only that user profile picture from beside the title of new blog posts and nothing else.
This is for Confluence 5.5.3
Thanks.