Hi,
I've been using Trello for a while but haven't not had a need for automation until now. There are a lot of trigger options but none that seem to fit what I need to do.
As an Admin I need to be able to send reports to each board member that includes a list of their open cards and the status. And I'd like to send this 2x per week before our team meetings.
I've combed through the documentation and found that it's possible to create command line reports (and examples of syntax) but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to the command line. I'm hoping it's something very basic that for some reason is eluding me!
Any help on this would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!
PS: Is it safe to assume that "Butler" and "Automation" are synonymous? If not, what's the difference?