Hi
In my JIRA instance I do not want to show default reports that come with it, like "Average Age Report", "Time Since Issues Report" etc
Can you please let me know how to do it.
Thanks
Abe
To perform this downgrade, simply go into the plugin manager and disable the modules providing the reports you wish to remove (you'll find most of them under "charting). This should work for many of the reports, but there may be a couple that you want to remove that aren't do-able this way. Have a go with this method first and then get back to us if there are ones you can't remove like this.
Thanks Nic
Systems Plugins - Reports Plugin
Disabled modules - works perfectly.
Ahh, good, I wasn't sure they were all in there, but the two you named, and a batch of others I thought you might be after.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.