I would like to remove some of space administrator on confluence page.
Please tell me how to do it
Hi @Keisuke Ishitsubo ,
space admin or confluence system admin?
Hi @Ollie Guan
I am not sure about the difference.
I would like to restrict confluence page so that only people who are allowed to see the page can see it.
But there are a lot of admins and some of them are not supposed to see the pages.
So I would like to remove admin people
Hi Kei,
Welcome to the community!
Page restrictions allow you to control who can view and/or edit individual pages in a space. So, if you're working on a page that shouldn't be viewed by just anybody, it's easy to lock it down to the people who need to know. You can add restrictions for individuals or for Confluence groups.
To restrict who can view or edit a page or blog post:
You can add as many users and/or groups as you need. You can apply page restrictions to published and unpublished (draft) pages.
I strongly recommend checking both documentations below to understand more about it:
Please let me know if it helps.
Kind regards,
Carlos
Hi Thank you for your answer.
So that means every admins are able to add/delete people who can view right?
I actually want to remove some of admins.
So is it possible?
Just remove their space admin permissions from the space permissions.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/assign-space-permissions/
Hello Kei,
Exactly!
What you can do is like Ollie said, remove the space admins:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.