I created a workflow, when the state transition, the screen has a lot of custom fields, when I perform the transition to fill in the content of the custom fields, but in details in question did not show the custom fields,
I have a lot of state transition, there are a lot of custom fields, how to implement state transition, custom fields automatically added to the problem in details
Create issue, without these custom fields, when I perform in a workflow state transition, pop-up conversion screen and fill out some custom fields, and perform to the next state, , but when it executes, my custom fields are increasing in number, there are many, but after the execution state transition, when I dispaly the issue, these custom fields do not automatically added to the detailed interface issue, how should I do?
Is there a way to solve this problem, or I create 2 screens, respectively is to create, view\edit screen, screen is created without custom fields of state transition, view \ editor is always to go global, with all the custom fields, it can also solve the problem, but if there is a more convenient solution