Hello everyone!
Please, help me!
I need to edit Authentication method for mail server to OAuth 2.0, but I don't have such button (OAuth 2.0) in my System for adding this method.
I checked this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0810/integrating-with-oauth-2-0-1014674403.html
Hi @Maria Peshko in Jira Administration go to System and in the left pane all the way at the bottom you should see OAuth 2.0
This is my main problem: I don't see this button.
If you cannot see the "gear" icon in the top right corner then you do not have Jira Admin privilege's and you will have to either get that permission level assigned to your account by a Jira Admin or ask your Jira Admin to perform the actions for you.
I see the "gear" icon and I have Jira Admin privilege's, but I don't see in System "OAuth 2.0" button. May be I don't have some plugins fo this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.