Hi Team,
I wanted to download the entire Jira project with all filters, Images, documents attached to the tickets etc. I tired and did not get the Images , documents attached in the ticket. Can you please help me to achieve this.
Hi @Bharath Bs welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It would help to know which hosting type you're on.
Does the URL of your Jira Site contain atlassian.net or not?
It does not contain atlassian.net
Why would you need to download/export a project? Are you importing it on another Server instance or are you trying to migrate to Cloud?
No, we wanted it to share it with client as we will not be having access to the project as we are getting into the last leg of the project. So wanted to download this.
I don't believe it can be done. Filters belong to a user, not the project. Attachments are in a separate file system, not in the Jira database. That may be different in the Cloud. Unless the client has a Jira instance what you're proposing won't make sense to them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.