I've set up a build, build passes fine, I see produced artifact and can open a link from build page, all files are there. But when I try to download an artifact from deployment project, I get an error:
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Build Deployment of 'release-1' on 'QA' started building on agent 172.31.2.118
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Remote agent on host ***.***.*.***
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Build working directory is C:\Users\***\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\1048577-1146881
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Executing build Deployment of 'release-1' on 'QA'
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Starting task 'Clean working directory task' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-artifact-downloader-plugin:cleanWorkingDirectoryTask'
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Cleaning working directory 'C:\Users\****\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\1048577-1146881'
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Finished task 'Clean working directory task' with result: Success
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Starting task 'Download release contents' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bamboo-artifact-downloader-plugin:artifactdownloadertask'
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Preparing to download plan result PROJ-DEMO-7 artifact: Shared artifact: [proj], pattern: [Code/proj/obj/Release/Package/PackageTmp/**]
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Unable to download artifact Shared artifact: [proj], pattern: [Code/proj/obj/Release/Package/PackageTmp/**]
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Task configuration:
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
artifactId_0 -> [-1]
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
sourcePlanKey -> [PROJ-DEMO]
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
localPath_0 -> []
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Task runtime configuration:
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
securityToken -> [c7c5685158af7e1a80b63556c76d2ea46678bd3d]
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
runtimeArtifactIds_0 -> [0]
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
artifactName_0 -> [proj]
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
artifactId_0 -> [950273]
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
resultKey -> [PROJ-DEMO-7]
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
artifactLocation_0 -> []
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
localPath_0 -> []
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
artifactPattern_0 -> [Code/proj/obj/Release/Package/PackageTmp/**]
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Finished task 'Download release contents' with result: Error
19-Apr-2016 02:14:52
Starting task 'Script' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.scripttask:task.builder.script'