Hi,
We have a build plan that usually takes less than 30 minutes. Sometimes it finishes successfully but only after a long delay (6 hours!) and the logs indeed show only the last 30 minutes, so it looks like the build itself ran normally. This seems to happen irregularly with random idle periods
How can I diagnose what happened during the first 5 and 1/2 hours?
We're using spot instances on AWS, with a 5 minutes timeout on the bid, but before I blame it on AWS, I'd like to know what happened as viewed by Bamboo.
How can I get more detailed information about spawn AWS instances, like:
- was the job running on a spot or regular instance?
- the time between requesting an instance and getting an instance
- the time between getting an instance and the bamboo agent responding
- any other logs on Bamboo side about scheduling of jobs..
Thanks