Hello community!
Is it possible to remove a tagged component from a closed incident? Our structure is as follows:
- Site A
- componentWeb
- componentApi
- componentIntegrations
- Site B
- componentWeb
- componentApi
- componentIntegrations
- <4'ish more sites, same structure>
Yesterday there was an incident where 1 of the components was affected only for 1 of the sites but the person managing the incident tagged the same component in Sites A and B when only A was affected.
I noticed it only after resolving the problem and seeing one of the notification emails that said that two components were affected.
I was able to clear Site B's degraded performance and major outage statuses from the components interface in the UI so the uptime is accurate, but the incident still has Site B tagged and it shouldn't be.
I tried using the API's but the get incident call doesn't return my incidentId (obtained from the get incidents list call) I think because it's closed. Side question - is that expected? Does get incidents only return active incidents?
At any rate - looking for a way to remove erroneously tagged components from a closed incident
This is what I'm looking to achieve if it helps:

Thanks in advance for any help!