Dear all,
1. Issue description
* I am experiencing re-opening a Jira ticket resets the SLA clocks back to full SLA available
* This happens if e.g. I amend the Resolution on a ticket (I am aware there is a request for the Atlassian to make the Resolution field editable, but since that request is over 15 years old, I don't have much hope that feature will be made available soon:
[JRASERVER-11444] Add ability to edit resolution - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. )
* Hence on my current issue, the SLA clock being reset to full SLA available is also having the effect of resetting (when applicable_, failed ticket SLA being reset to no longer being failed
2. SLA configurations:
a) TFR SLA
--
Time metric
Time will be measured between the Start and Stop conditions below.
Start
Begin counting time when
Entered Status: Waiting for Triage
Pause on (Optional)
Time is not counted during
Stop
Finish counting time when
Entered Status: Resolved
Entered Status: Waiting for Customer
Entered Status: Waiting for Support
--
b) TTR SLA
--
Time metric
Time will be measured between the Start and Stop conditions below.
Start
Begin counting time when
Entered Status: Waiting for Support
Entered Status: Waiting for Triage
Pause on (Optional)
Time is not counted during
Status: Waiting for Customer
Stop
Finish counting time when
Entered Status: Resolved
--
* It is interesting that this issue occurs for the both the TFR & TTR SLA
* Both the TFR and TTR SLA have only the following status common to both they 2 SLAs to start the SLA clock:
Entered Status: Waiting for Triage
* I struggle to opine that having 'Waiting for Triage' as a status to start the SLA is a mis-configuration (I am open to correction of corrections of course)
3. Jira version
* We run Jira Data Centre v8.22.2
4. Workflows
* We only have one workflow:
Workflow - JIRA Service Desk IT Support Workflow generated for Project ITHELPDESK
Can anyone please offer guidance on how I may resolve this issue?
Any help is appreciated.
Regards,
Steve