Header Highlight Background Colour can be changed, but in order to achieve a unified look, I need to change Navigation Bar Highlight Background Colour as well (from default blue).
Hi Jan,
Please refer to customize the look and feel in JIRA.
Good luck
Cheers,
John
Hi John,
I did that first. I did not find how to change Navigation Bar Highlight Background Colour though.
Regards
Jan
Did you try to click on the Navigation Bar Highlight Background Colour (blue) and prompt a screen for you to select the colour?
There is no such option. What I need to customize is the pull-down menu background colour which is always blue.
Are you using an OnDemand instance or are you running it yourself? Can you maybe take a screenshot of the header/menu and indicate which bit you're trying to change?
Sean
Hi Sean,
we are running downloaded version. I have attached a screenshot - the blue background under the menu item "Search for Issues" is what we need to change (as it does not fit our green design at all).
Thanks
Sorry for the delayed reply. The look and feel customisations will be improved greatly in JIRA 6.0 (out in a few months). You could try and override the one in your instance by inspecting that menu item using the devtools in your browser (I'd recommend Chrome) and then override the style by placing the CSS overrides in the announcement banner.
I'll buy you a beer (or 6) if you can tell the ID or Class the blue background uses. Using firebug, I can't find either.
you should do like this:
<style type="text/css"> .aui-list li.active a { background-color: #5D0705; } </style>
#splitter-sidebar {background-color:#DDFFEE;}
in the Stylesheet of the wiki space (or Global Stylesheet). Works in Confluence 5.7 at least.
Alternatively, probably this is OK (in macros or the like):
<style type="text/css">
</style>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.