It was noted that the list of historical blogs grouped by month in the Confluence Blog Space is not appearing properly with repeated months with the same historical blogs. This has caused the calender list not able to show the list historical blogs prior to the repeated month.
Hi @Tan Chow Tun ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
A similar question has been posted in this regards. Please see link below:
Hope this helps. Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
Hi Srinatha, the post on Reorder Blogs didn't mention about the error that I faced. The Reorder Blogs post was asking for a function to sort blogs apart from date but what I faced is the errors in the historical calendar view.
@Tan Chow Tun ,
You faced an error? Whats the error and the issue is with calendar and not arranging the blogs ? I am confused here. Could you please let me know what exactly is the issue. If possible share a screen recording to understand it better.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.