Help!
I'm in the process of evaluating JIRA! Up to a couple days ago, I could access the Atlassian Market Place. Evaluation has not expired & our IT says the site
https://dq1dnt4af4eyy.cloudfront.net/
is unreachable! Why?
Same result on Windows 7 & XP.
Jira 6.1.0, 6.1.2 & 6.2.0
You can search plugins in https://marketplace.atlassian.com/
let me know if it is not accesible.
That's not the question here. It's about reaching the marketplace directly in the application.
rambabu,
The site' https://marketplace.atlassian.com/ ' is accessible, see search result for Behaviour Plugin below:
Is this expected?
That url is accessible, so I'm afraid it's something on your network blocking it, rather than the site not being there. You'll need to talk to your IT team to find out why it's being blocked.
No error messages :-(
Nic,
Originally, I tried to access the Atlassian Market Place from within the JIRA application. However, this was with 6.20_m02. This version is not recognized in the market place!
So I dropped back to 6.1.2 with similar results. I can view the plugins and any available updates. But can not load any of the plugins! See error messages below: (same on Windows XP & 7)
Thanks
Did you try to load a new plugin or update an existing one. I don't have a problem searching for and viewing the respective plugin details. I just can't download!
I'll also query our IT to see if some thought they noticed unintended traffic!?
I have verified that my link to the outside world is blocking the downloading of the plugins I've tried.
My work around is manually try to download the respective plugin(s), wait for the download to fail, forward the link to an email account that I can access on my smartphone, download the respective jar file(s) to the external microSD card, transfer the jar file(s) to the server running JIRA, from the manage plugins screen upload the jar file(s) to install.
Hi Tim,
Take a look at this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Problems+Connecting+to+the+Atlassian+Marketplace
In particular, you'll need to unlock https://dq1dnt4af4eyy.cloudfront.net/ from your company's firewall.
Cheers,Ben
In the meantime, you can go to marketplace.atlassian.com, download the plugin you like by going to the "Details" tab and then clicking Download link from the "Resources" section. Then you can go to your JIRA instance and upload the file manually by choosing "Upload Add-on" from the "Manage Add-ons" screen.
Cheers,
Dave
Ben/Dave,
Thanks for the responses.
In order for me to move forward with the evaluation, I chose to download the required plugins on my smartphone and transfter the jar files via snicker net.
I then did the manual upload to install from the 'Mangage Add-ons' screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.