Hi All,
Couple of years back we have deleted few macro's which are used in many pages, We are getting "Unknown macro: {XYZ}" in all the pages how to get rid of these errors.
Thanks in Advance,
Kumar
Hi Kumar,
the Search and Replace Plugin (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/at.rumpelcoder.confluence.search-and-replace) can remove macros globally.
Just find out the name of the macro (e.g. by looking at the storage format) and remove it using the plugin. IF you need further instructions, feel free to ask.
Best Regards,
Lukas
Edit the pages and remove the broken macro entries.
A slightly less clean trick is to define a "user macro" with the same name (i.e. XYZ), then you can control the output - at least make it a bit nicer than the "unknown macro" display.
I will try using it Thank you
I will try this too Thank You
Let me know if it worked.
I should point out that the "user macro" trick is a cosmetic patch to make things look better. Ideally, remove the broken entries (and Lukas' answer can help you better there)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.