Hello, we have been facing this problem few months now and I have tried to find what is causing it but absolutely nothing makes sense!
When I'm opening a docx file (from space attachment page or link) the Companion app preview function is not working for some word documents and the file is just showing a blank page/pages. When I open the file to edit-mode via Companion app, it works fine and the content is showing.
Downloading the docx file to computer is working normally. PDF and XLSX are working with no problem (preview/download/edit).
Steps I've tried so far:
1. I have compared the file properties on my computer between two files: one where the preview is working and one that shows just blank pages on the preview mode. Can't spot any differences.
2. I have downloaded the document on my computer (from confluence) and moved the whole content to a new word doc and uploaded back to confluence> still not working
Now we have one page where 80% docs are not showing the preview at the moment.
Help is needed!
Br,
Maria