Hi All
I am creating a new workflow where when users try to regress in a workflow like coming back to 'To Do' from 'In Build' they should enter a reason for it and the reason list should depend on which workflow status the user is regressing to.
I know I can simple achieve this by using workflow properties and add a screen with 'Resolution' system field but then Resolution word is a bit confusing here so I have created a custom field 'Reason', now I am struggling to restrict the list per workflow action.
Here is what I have done so far:
1. Added a behavior with guided workflow and then added a condition for workflow action
2. In the server side script added a script to restrict the options for the field
and then did the same for other workflow actions but for some reason only one of them works and it leads to the list only restricted to the first run behavior.