I searched for a long time, but did not find the reason. How to recover this error?
What error? You have not given us anything to look at here.
Hi there,
I can see that you posted your issue but ended up not posting the error that you are facing.
Could you please share the error with the community so we can properly check it and try to help you?
Kind regards,
Carlos
Please @guokun , provide us information about your error.
I'm afraid we can't run a translation program over an image. Could you give us the plain text, or translate it for us?
Hi, the following is an error message:
Jira was unable to complete this operation due to missing tags.
You may have cleared browser cookies, causing your current markup to expire. The new tag has been reassigned.
The URL request: / secure/WorkfiowUIDispatcher jspa
Raw input captured. Try this operation again.
Sorry, however, any original input data for file attachments will be lost.
Let's do it again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.