Hello community
Can someone assist me in exporting the history of Issues within a target Date range? I want to see all history changes recorded against the Issues in my Project within the date range.
Thank you
Hi @Tyler Watts
Here is an article about export for different hosting types:
How to export issue history from Jira?
Thank you Juliia
I will take a look at that, it appears it could provide the solution I need however requires an implementation into my Jira instance first.
@Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_ unfortunately your solution is not ideal, it seems very complicated to configure and also is not reporting by project from what we attempted so far in our test environment.
Thank you for your help though.
You can try searching some other plugins for server on the Marketplace.
Hope you will find a solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.