Is there a way to check is attachment displays on page or is it in "Attachments" menu?
@Maxim Kashaev Welcome to the Atlassian community
You can see what attachments a page has by clicking on the three dots at the top of the page and selecting attachments.
HI @Maxim Kashaev ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
All attachments in a page are are in the "Attachments" menu.
If you want to see list of attachments in a page, you can use "attachments list" macro.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
I want to check this for all pages in Confluence, but if I'll do it manually it will take a lot of time. Maybe there's some kind of script that will help me?
@Maxim Kashaev You can view all attachments in a space as a space admin. Just go to space tools > content tools > attachments. This will list all attachments and the page they are associated with.
@Brant Schroeder but what if I need to do it for all spaces?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.