In my company we have discrete organizations with discrete Confluence instances. I'd like to create the kind of integration between the discrete Confluence instances that we enjoy between Confluence and JIRA. I can see lots of documentation to integrate Confluence and JIRA but nothing for two Confluence federated with each other (while still remaining as discretely operated/managed/configured instances).
Any thoughts here?
Hey Mike,Actually we can't integrate two Confluences. Only Confluence and JIRA.
Cheers,WZ
A new section has been added within the following documentation to discuss federating different Atlassian applications together, whether it is 2 Jira instances, 2 Confluence instances, ect...
https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/federating-jira-managing-multiple-instances-461504624.html
Dang. Thanks for the quick answer. Is this on a roadmap somewhere?
Thanks for sending that along... Since I have a massively diverse user base here, I am thinking of splitting the instances... Much appreciated
Also looking for it here, in 2019, is it already possible, or is it at least documented as a feature request?
I did a brief check of this document, it does not seem to cover the Confluence to Confluence case. I need to read it with more time though.
I created a suggestion for this use case, as I also would like to have it:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-57782
please vote it up if it would be relevant for you too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.