I often need to ask everyone in the organisation to do a certain task. What's the easiest way to create one task, then assign or clone it to all staff, such that I can see who's completed it and who hasn't?
I know an easy way to do it if your issues are subtasks, using the Quick Subtasks plugin. You would create multiple subtasks at once according to a pre-defined template, each with a specific assignee.
Other plugins I know will do a single clone of one issue, a single clone of a set or issues or a clone and move. And they might cost money, while Quick Subtasks is free.
Maybe you'd be able to use the Repeating Issues to create a batch of clones, and assign them afterwards?
Hello Paul,
You could try to use or create a notification scheme, and just assign the task to someone and see by your email who already completed the task.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.