I am having the issue outlined here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-mysql-database-migration-causes-content_procedure_for_denormalised_permissions-does-not-exist-error-1072474724.html
The only problem is this is the first time I am editing a page since the migration and I have no way to get back on the old server to do a backup with routines included. Is there a way to fix this by restoring the procedures manually with SQL statements?
Thanks in advance.
HI @Chris T ,
No. You need those procedures in there. You might want to check with Atlassian support to see if they can get you the exact insert statements for those unless someone else here has the procedures on handy.
-Ben
Apparently they do not provide support for the standard license any longer. Looks like I may be out of luck unless they are generic procedures. If they are, I can do a fresh install and grab them from there possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.