Hello there,
I want only users with admin role to see a button in Jira.I want to find script runner code where I can provide this restriction.
Thanks everyone
Hi @Jira User you shouldn't need to do anything fancy with scriptrunner to do this. All you need to do is set a condition on the transition you wish to only expose to a limited group or role.Ex: Condition = Only users in group Admin can perform this transition Condition = Only users in Project Role Admin can perform this transition
Thanks for answer @Craig Nodwell
but It's not done with transitions, because I want only admins to see a button in Jira navigator.
Perhaps you should describe your requirements a bit better.What do you mean by Jira navigator?What is the purpose of this button?Are you talking about a custom UI element?
Actually, I want to hide the "Insight" menu in Jira navigator for non-admin users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.