In my company we use Confluence to document our individual clients using a templated structure for each client. Within each client, we would like to mark the services we provide for them. Using that information, we would like to view all client pages that have a specific attribute, multiple attributes, etc.
Originally, I was thinking of doing this using Page Properties and keeping the columns consistent, one for each service provided. This does take up a good bit of page space and I can't seem to slice/dice that data to view Clients with a specific Page Property/Service.
Another option I am thinking of is using labels on the clients pages to mark each of the services that we provide for them. This is the easiest for making "Content by Label" pages that show the clients meeting specific label sets. The drawback I am having with this is how its visible on the page, since its only visible at the bottom of the clients page in a hashtag style.
Is there another way to display the labels that are used on each individual page?
Is there another way we could be storing a consistent set of attributes across client page that we can slice and dice to see what clients have what subset of services?