Hello everyone!
I would like to ask for your help to know how I can configure the tracking system within one project
I am viewing this link below https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/logging-work-on-issues-939938944.html about the estimation system in the Jira.
Our current estimations system has "day" type of view, so 6h = 0.75d , 2h = 0,25d etc.I would like to change the view of the estimation on "hours", but I want to update this only for one project, not in global Jira settings.
Is it possible?
Thank you.
No, the length-of-time display is a global setting.
It has to be, otherwise you'd be getting nonsense from cross-project reporting.
Thank you for your answer. But as for cross-projecting reporting, it doesn't make sense because different projects use different time estimations (hours, story points, etc), so in case gathering cross-project reporting with different estimation approach times there will not be clear statistics
Your projects may well be using different estimates, but they'll be doing it in different fields.
My point about the cross-project reporting is about a single field, when projects are using the same estimation field. - you need the field show the data in the same way for the reporting to work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.