As of this morning, my code text has been appearing to be dark grey instead of the normal red. Was there an update? I made sure that the colorblind mode was not checked
@Sheryl welcome to the community! It looks like you have the new version of Trello's description text editor. There's a post here that talks about it along with how to turn it off/on.
Hi @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows ! Thanks for the reply It was happening before I had toggled the new description editor on. I checked amongst my colleagues and it seems theirs still appears red. I was checking my browser settings (chrome) but couldn't find what the issues was. Any recommendations of what it could be?
@Sheryl ah! Ok that's strange then. Just re-looking at my Trello and the text color actually appears black when editing the description, but then shows red when saving like so:I know the Trello team are making changes to the description editor as we speak, so you might want to reach out to them and see what's happening https://trello.com/contact#/
Oh! I wonder if that's it. I'll wait for a bit. Thank you for your response!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.