Ive tried Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Tor. Only a few times have I managed to load the page successfully. Most of the time it is stuck on the loading screen.
@Elias Haglund Welcome to the Atlassian community
Can you provide some additional information? Are you on cloud or server? Does it load on other computers? Have you cleared your cache? Are others having the same issue?
Hi Brant, I am not familiar with cloud or server. I am just on a personal computer trying to access the Diagrams.net website, I am not connected to any group using the product. I wrote here because I gathered Atlassian is responsible for the website. I tried clearing cache on Chrome, and just installed Tor to try it out. I tried now on my phone, it shows the same problem.
Actually, it started to work again after loading for a while on the phone.
diagrams.net isn't related to the Atlassian ecosystem, you have the wrong forum. See https://github.com/jgraph/drawio/wiki/Getting-Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.