Anyone know a free method for doing this?
I found the commercial AppFusions Google Apps Authenticator add-on.
I don't know of a free method, though Atlassian crowd (paid) comes with a google apps connector. The only free option I can('t) find is to write your own custom authenticator to pass authentication from confluence to google.
Hey Robert, AFAIK ours is the only option out there but is a paid solution. The Crowd support mentioned with google apps works the other way, in that you use Crowd as the authentication for Google Apps.
Hello Robert, you might be able to achieve so with Shibboleth, both applications are listed as supported within the tool website.
You may want to add this post to the Shibboleth group:
* http://shibboleth.1660669.n2.nabble.com/
This has also been updated per Google's latest and most secure authentication protocol that was updated in Summer 2014. The authenticator was overhauled for this support with additional features (multi-google domain support, group support, latest security).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.