Need:
Showcase the summary page of the performance by workstreams by pulling the data from the child pages
There are four workstreams (for example, WS1, WS2, WS3, and WS4) .
Each workstream had 4 tables (WS1.Table1, WS1.Table 2, WS3.Table 3, WS1.Table 4)
On the summary page, I wanted to see the four tables as tabs by workstream (example, Tabs as -- Table 1, table 2, table 3, table 4 and filter by workstreams)
Each tab will present four tables by workstreams. (Example, First tab WS1.Table 1 will pull information from all the workstreams)
What i did
To do this, I introduced the Multi Excerpts macro and table excerpt macro in WS child pages and used Multi Excerpt Include macros and Table filter on the Summary page
Problem
However, I wanted a filter at the top by workstreams.
I am unable to do that as workstreams are not a column in each of the four tables inside workstreams.
How do I do that?