Hello,
Is this possible for me to get the resolution date or closure date, to compare it with system date ?
If there is a delay of 24 hours between them, I would lik to refuse the reopening of the issue ...
Thanks a lot
You can access the resolution date through
issue.resolutionDate
This is a Timestamp object which is a Date object, which you could use to compare it with the current date.
With the correct tag you get more attention!
Thank you very much for your answer.
I am trying right now to use it to compare it with system date as written before.
Have a nice day !
Well, I've tried the following... but is does not work :-(
Do you think syntax is OK ?
Date now = new Date() Date cfDate = new Date(issue.resolutionDate) long elapsedTime= now.getTime() - cfDate.getTime() boolean res = elapsedTime< 172800000 && elapsedTime>= 0
Try
Date now = new Date() long elapsedTime= now.getTime() - issue.resolutionDate.getTime() boolean res = elapsedTime< 172800000 && elapsedTime>= 0
But these are 48h if I calculated right... and make sure there is a resolution date.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.