I have a Power BI report and am looking to populating a field in Jira based on filters that are applied to the Power BI report from drop downs selected in Jira.
Hi @Hannah Sturm welcome to the community.
I'm not sure of your requirements are, could you please clarify.Are you trying to generate a Power BI report based off of data from Jira?OrAre you trying to import data from Power BI into Jira?
Hi @Craig Nodwell ,
I'm trying to import data from Power BI in jira.
I have a report that is already created and was wondering if there is a way to pass a url filter into a Jira to populate the field in Jira.
Hi @Hannah Sturm you would have to get the import data into a format that Jira will understand first. Re: csv, JSON
here's a link for your review.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.