Hi Community,
I am aware of the built in functionality to create reciprocal links between Jira and Confluence. To be exact, I mean the way, that is described under https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/linking-issues-939938934.html#Linkingissues-CreatingalinktoaConfluencepage
Unfortunately, many of my colleagues just post the Link of the Confluence Site to the Description or Comment Field of a Jira Issue instead of correctly linking it. When handled like this, there is no reciprokal link between Jira and Confluence available, it is more of a one way ticket from jira to confluence. I am aware, that this might be a problem, that can be solved with a training of my colleagues, but i wanted to know if there is an automated way to handle this. Maybe a third party app or a Behavior that can be written with Scriptrunner.... Something like
"When someone posts a link to the Description/ Comment Field, that starts with "confluence.", automatically set the Jira links field( i suppose it is issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalID) for this Link"
Any Ideas or advice?
Best Regards