I have done a windows upgrade for JIRA (7.1.7) to 7.6.0.
It seems that the upgrade was successful, but I am stuck with the Atlassian is starting the plugins screen:

Any idea why this is happening? I checked the logs but it is not providing me any error as a matter of fact it is stating that the upgrade has been successful:
2022-06-24 18:02:08,872 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.jira.upgrade.UpgradeIndexManager] There is no reindex requests of type [IMMEDIATE, DELAYED] so none will be run
2022-06-24 18:02:08,872 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.j.upgrade.util.BuildNumberDao] Setting current version to 7.6.0
2022-06-24 18:02:08,884 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.j.upgrade.util.BuildNumberDao] Setting downgrade version to 7.1.2
2022-06-24 18:02:08,952 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.jira.upgrade.LoggingUpgradeService] run upgrades has finished successfully, and took 685 milliseconds to process.
2022-06-24 18:02:08,952 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.jira.upgrade.UpgradeScheduler] JIRA upgrades completed successfully
2022-06-24 18:02:08,956 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.jira.upgrade.UpgradeScheduler] Plugins upgrades completed successfully
2022-06-24 18:02:08,957 Caesium-1-1 INFO ServiceRunner [c.a.jira.upgrade.UpgradeIndexManager] Reindexing is not allowed after this upgrade and there is no immediate reindex requests
2022-06-24 18:02:14,455 HealthCheck:thread-4 ERROR [c.a.t.j.healthcheck.util.SupportEolCheckUtil] An error occurred when trying to parse the version information JSON object
2022-06-24 18:02:14,456 HealthCheck:thread-4 ERROR [c.a.t.j.healthcheck.support.AbstractSupportHealthCheck] Unhandled error during healthcheck
Please suggest any suggestions to help resolve this issue.