Hello,
I have a question and I could not find something about it.
Please note that I'm very new with the tool.
I would like to create a field (custom field) where the value has a certain weight according to the selected value.
And at the end I would like to display the result of all weights (additional)
I will be easier to understand with an example:
Question 1 : How many users ?
- 2 users (Weight: 0)
- 3 users (Weight: 20)
- 4 users (Weight: 50)
Question 2 : Deployment time ?
- 30 min (Weight: 0)
- 60 min (Weight: 30)
- 90 min (Weight: 40)
Let' assume the choices are respectively (3 users and 90 mins) - the weight would be (20+40) 60
I'd like the user to chose one answer per question and the result (weight) to be calculated automatically and displayed at the end of the form.
Is this possible? If yes - how ?
Please note that I installed (trial version) the Jira Misc Custom Fields (JMCF) plugin.
Many thanks.
Kind regards,
Chris