Hi all,
I have a query that I am really struggling with, I have a number of tickets that show up in a list, some of which relate to the same epic and I wish for them to be excluded from the list.
So far I have tried "project = Alpha AND issuetype in (Bug, Defect) AND status = Open AND 'Epic Name" != Epic Ticket - No1' ORDER By priority DESC, updated DESC. This returns 0 results which is incorrect.
If I try to use the Epic Link over the name such as ..AND "Epic Link" != A1-458 ORDER BY priority DESC, updated DESC it will only show those tickets associated with that EPIC when I didn't ask for it to do so. If I reverse it and use an = instead of != then it returns 0 results when in my thinking it should only show tickets that have that EPIC link inside them.
What am I missing or getting wrong is that I cannot filter the JQL query to filter our tickets that contain this EPIC.
Please do let me know where I am going wrong,
Thank you.