Hello,
I am trying to create a report that updates me on what has been "Done" the past week. I've scratched my head around this and still haven't found a solution. The closest I could get to was creating a custom field "Weeknum," which Butler automatically inserts {weeknumber} into whenever a card is moved to "Done." My thought process is that if I can count the weeks, then:
- By the end of every week, Butler would send a report on what is on the list "Done."
- At the beginning of every week, Butler would check which cards were completed last week
- Butler would move cards completed last week to a list called "Archive."
I tried using the command move each card in list "Done" with custom field "Weeknum" set to a number lower than {weeknumber} to list "Archive" but that is not saving. What is the best way to do this?
Any help is appreciated.