So today I updated Jira and all applications to the newest Version. So i updated from version 8.20.2 to verison 8.22.3 and after update of jira software i updated jira service Management as well. Before the update i checked the plugins and updated them as well, so that they are compatible, as described in the kb article before upgrading.
After i updated everyhting and checked if everything is working i got 2 Problems now. When i open a Ticket that was made by a customer and click on "assign to me" the page gets faded and nothing happens. I can then reload the page and the ticket is assigned to me. After that, i want to add a comment or answer the customer. But when i click the button "respond to customer" the page again just fades out and shows the loading screen. I cannot answer my customer and i also cannot answer via the "comments" section below the issue that was oppened by the customer. What have i done wrong or where can i start to see what causes the problem?
Please find attached 2 screenshots to see my problem.

