Let me preface this question by saying that I've read every Atlassian thread under the sun and I just CANNOT figure this out. Please help if you can!!
I created a custom workflow for a project. In a nutshell: Open -> In Progress -> QA -> Done. Most issue types move along this path perfectly, but as soon as sub-tasks come into the picture, I run into a problem: the parent issue gets stuck in "Open" status even after all child sub-tasks are "Done." More specifically, when all child sub-tasks are "Done" there is a button that appears above the completed child sub-tasks (aligned with parent story) that says "Move To Done" (which seems to indicate that I can manually move the parent story to "Done" now that all of its child sub-tasks are done). However when I click that button, I get this message:
"All sub-tasks for parent issue XXX are now Done. However, the parent issue cannot be moved into the Done column as there are no matching transitions."
Can anyone tell me how to fix this button? Again, the sub-tasks are moving along my workflow path perfectly - it's the parent issues of those sub-tasks that are getting stuck. I think it has something to do with conditions/variables/post fuctions? Just want to get this button working, I'm 100% fine closing parent stories manually once all child sub-tasks are done.
Help, help, 1000 times help 