I simply just wanna start( create) a new issue( request) based on finishing of the first request but in automation and rules, I cannot see a "Create issue" option at it is shown in this page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/12/automatically-create-linked-issues-from-new-requests
Can you give me a more specific way to trigger a new issue?
I'd rather do it without Add-on apps but if it's necessary, I would be happy to have your hints with specifications.
@Mohammad RahmaniNasab -
Your reference Blog page is the old legacy automation (back in 2017). In addition, I believe the article was for written for the CLOUD env, because in the server (on-prems env) there is no action of Create Issue in the legacy automation for JSM project.
I highly recommend that you look into purchasing Automation for Jira (Atlassian's add-on) for your env where this add-on is the new automation replacement for the old legacy functionality in JSM.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215460/automation-for-jira-data-center-and-server?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
Currently the cloud env comes with this add-on out of the box.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks for your response dear @Joseph Chung YinIt sounds useful, I'll give it a try.
best regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.