Since the ad hoc workflow support page gets so little activity and a bunch of people here likely use their plugin, I'm going to take a shot and ask the question here.
I'm trying to get an email generated when a page is rejected. All other aspects of my workflow are working as desired (email notifications for page approvals, ie. trigger:statechanged are being sent and received just fine). I followed the example as closely as I could for my scenario, but I received no email. My trigger looks like this:
@{trigger:pagerejected|approval=@techlead@}
{send-email:user=@Author@|subject=Page has been rejected by Tech Lead}
The page @page@ has been rejected by [~@user@]
{pageactivity}
{send-email}
{trigger}
The @techlead@ variable is working in other parts of the workflow and is an authorized approver.
The @Author@ is set with a {set-metadata:Author}@user@{set-metadata} in the first state and is working for other triggers.
Also, the {pageactivity} macro does not appear to work, even though it is included in the example in the documentation. Not sure why.
Any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong?