Hi all
The new plugin development version baffles me
It was be easier early
I can't specify components and their imports in atlassian-plugin.xml - and must use annotations. OK
I create a class
@Component
public class MyListener implements InitializingBean, DisposableBean {
private static final Logger log = LoggerFactory.getLogger(CreateListener.class);
@ComponentImport
private final EventPublisher eventPublisher;
@Inject
public MyListener (EventPublisher eventPublisher) {
log.info("***************" + eventPublisher);
this.eventPublisher = eventPublisher;
}
@EventListener
public void onIssueEvent(IssueEvent issueEvent) {
log.info("onIssueEvent");
}
@Override
public void afterPropertiesSet() throws Exception {
log.info("Enabling plugin");
eventPublisher.register(this);
}
@Override
public void destroy() throws Exception {
log.info("Disabling plugin");
eventPublisher.unregister(this);
}
And nothing happens, even the module of listener doesn't appear in list modules of plugin.
Ok - I'm adding to atlassian-plugin.xml
<listener name="Listener 1" key="issueListener1" class="....MyListener">
<description>Will listen events1.</description>
</listener>
The module in the plugin appears - but still nothing happens
Added path to package to <Export-Package> in atlassian-plugin.xml
Added com.atlassian.jira.* to <Import-Package> in atlassian-plugin.xml
Nothing happens.
Please help me start