HiI'm trying to show via Table Transform macros only rows related with current month:SELECT * FROM T*WHERE MONTH('End date') = MONTH(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)And get the error like: table have no rowsWhen I do it likeSELECT * FROM T*WHERE MONTH('End date') = 6All works fine.Could you please assist me to resolve this
Hi @Timur ,
I couldn't replicate the issue on our test Server instance:
Please check which version of the app you are using - the current one is 8.7.1. Please update and check the query once more.
Hi Katerina. Thank you fir your answer. I'm using 7.13.7 version.This is instance of my organization. Do you think that the root of issue is in instance version?
It certainly may be so: there were at least 3 releases regarding the Table Transformer macro and its functions since your version.
You may also check what the MONTH(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) function returns (show it as a separate column). For me it works fine and returns 6 for every cell. So the comparison also works properly.
And you may check the date format that you use inside the Table Transformer settings (I guess that it corresponds the date format in your table, because the second query is working well).
So update the app, and if the issue is still present, raise a support request. Attach the page storage format (upper right corner -> menu ... -> View Storage Format). If you don't see the option, ask your Confluence administrator to help you.
Our support team will restore exactly your source table and your macro and look into the issue. If your source table is the Jira Issues macro, add its screenshot in a published state without any macros.
Thanks for your prompt. And could you please show how you return to separate column function?I mean the command. Just to delete misunderstanding and further issues if I do it different way
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.