I am wanting to create a subscription on a filter where only the last person who changed an issue to a specific state gets an email.
I have created the below filter and tested that the email only goes to the person who has made the transition to "Resolved"
project = TESTPRJ AND issuetype = Bug AND status changed to "Resolved" BY currentuser()
However, an issue can transition to that state multiple times, and I only want the email to go to the last person that changed the state to "Resolved" and not all users that changed the status to "Resolved".
I haven't tested this scenario, but wondering if the filter I have will only send an email to the last person that changed the status, or all people who did? If it goes to all, is there a way to limit this to only the "last" person that made the state change?