I noticed the button on the top of the Requirements Page called "JIRA Links" which was nice. However, I noticed that the # of links indicated includes issues that were later deleted from the page. For my use case, I did the following.
Part 1
- Create Requirements Page from Global Template
- Populate the table with user stories and SAVE
- Highlight a user story and hover to start Issue Creation macro
- Confirm generate issues from table and SAVE
Next I made a copy of the page since I wanted a starting point to start a new Requirements Page.
Part 2
- Select "..." menu --> Copy
- Rename Page
- Delete all of the "Issue Links" that were created in the table
- Modify the requirements in the table and repeat Step 3 in Part 1
The "JIRA Links" includes the issues that were created in Part 1 even though the JIRA Issue/Filters for each User Story were deleted from the page. I can't find an easy way to remove the deleted issues from being referenced by the handy "JIRA Links" button on the top of the page.
Bonus: Also, I noticed that pictures that I embedded on the page in Part 1 that were deleted in Part 2 are still "embedded" even though they were deleted from the page. I was able to remove these references by selecting the paper clip "Attachments icon at the top of the page and selecting "Delete" for the pictures that were deleted from the page. It seems this dangling reference should be removed when you delete pictures from a page. However, maybe this feature allows you to reference them later. For example, load a bunch of pictures and then create links to them as you develop your page content.