I want to able to take my backlog from my companies JIRA and move it to my clients JIRA instance.
OOTB I would suggest using the export to CSV and import via CSV feature. There are marketplace add-on solutions that would allow you to connect the two instances, however, I'm unsure if that's something you would really want to do.
Thank you for this unfortunately I cannot find an import for the client JIRA. Any idea why this is or how I can import? I have pulled the CSV from my JIRA but can't find a way to import into clients.
It could be a permissions issue. Do you need to have system administration permissions to do this. You can easily verify by following these instructions below. Yes you can't navigate as indicated then it's a permissions issue.
To be clear the export would be achieved via the advanced issue search screen. Here you can establish a JQL query to capture the desired issues to be exported and then use the export option.
Got it! Thank you Jack!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.