Hi,
I have to refine the code because I see the problem:
I would like to get macro for each space which lists all the groups in the space which has VIEWSPACE right but doesn't have ADMIN right (we use 2 types of groups: one has view only rights the other has admin rights). Members of the groups also listed.
This macro could then embedded by all space admins to their own pages.
First define the space we examine:
<p>The following users and groups have permission to administer the <strong>$space.getName()</strong> Space.</p>
then I'd like to get all the groups that has the space (at least VIESPACE permission):
#foreach ($groups in $space.getGroups()) - this is not velocity but I don't have a clue!
and then collect all the groups whivh has only VIESPACE right in this space:
if PERMISSION of the group == VIEWSPACE and PERMISSION of the group NOT EQUAL SETSPACEPERMISSIONS)
....
Can you please help?
Thanks in advance!
Rumi