I have a simple ticket type with approval
If I create a ticket for this ticket type manually everything works fine and the approver gets an email to approve
However I need to create a ticket using Project Automation
When I create exactly the same ticket with the same approver the approver don't get an email. When I check the ticket I see that it's in the Waiting for approval stage and the correct person is listed as the approver. If this person goes to the Customer Portal - Approvals he doesn't see that he supposed to approve something. Also If I check Customer Notification Approvals log I see that there is Error for this ticket. However there are no details there regarding what is the error.
I tried to add an Intermediate stage before approval stage, but when I transition from Intermediate to the approval stage Approval still doesn't work.
Any idea what could be wrong ?